The first thing someone sees before connecting with you on Facebook is your profile picture. And if you used an old picture as a display photo, you must know how to change profile picture on Facebook as it leaves a lasting impression.
You must occasionally update your profile to inform your followers of changes to your appearance. However, if you don’t want anyone to see your display picture, you can also lock your Facebook profile.
Below is the complete guide on how to change profile picture on Facebook to give your page a fresh look.
How Do I Change My Profile Picture On Facebook?
Instead of uploading a bad and monotonous photo, you can make a Facebook avatar and use it as your display photo to give it a cool look. However, if you aren’t willing to do it, here’s how to change your profile picture on Facebook.
1. Log in to your Facebook and head to the profile page.
2. Tap on the profile photo and select a profile picture.
3. Select a picture from your camera roll and tap the circle to adjust it. You can add text and stickers and make a doodle on the image.
4. After finishing, click the “SAVE” button at the top-right corner.
5. If you want, you can change the picture privacy and upload the photo for a specific time using the make temporary option available on the screen.
6. Next, choose a frame by tapping on add frame, then tap on save at the top.
Steps To Remove Profile Picture From Facebook
You can delete or remove profile picture from Facebook if you don’t want to add one. However, If you wish to keep your Facebook profile private from others, you can lock it as an alternative to removing the photo. Removing display photos is similar to changing one except for the last step.
1. Open the Facebook application and tap on the profile photo.
2. Now head to the profile and tap on the see profile picture option.
3. Go to the three dots icon at the top, and select the delete photo option.
How To Make Profile Photo Private On Facebook?
Making the profile photo private is another choice you have besides locking it. But if you know how to delete it, you are already halfway there to make profile photo private on Facebook.
1. Go to the profile icon on the screen and tap on the display picture.
2. Select the see profile picture option, and tap on the three dots icon at the top.
3. Now, choose edit privacy from the options, and change the privacy setting.
4. You can choose public, private, or friends from the options.
You can change your name on FB after learning how to change profile picture on Facebook. If you are a creator, you might also be interested in knowing how to see who can view your Facebook profile. After all, it will help you better understand your audience and determine what needs to be done to retain them.