How To Tag Everyone In A Facebook Group?
Mention everyone on Facebook at once using this new feature!
Mentioning all the members on an urgent FB group announcement can get challenging! But if you know how to tag everyone in a Facebook group, managing it will get easier. Instead of tagging a hundred names, all you have to do is mention everyone!
Simply type @everyone in the post! And all the group members will receive a notification individually. Isn’t this magical? Facebook introduced tag all features a few months ago, and group admins love using it already!
If you’re an admin, too, then this guide is here to help you know how to tag everyone in a Facebook group.
How Do You Tag Everyone In A Group On Facebook? (iOS and Android)
Whether you’re a fitness trainer with a group of your clients on Facebook or a business page on FB, you will have some information or message to give. That’s when you must use this feature. But there are three things that you need to bear in mind:
- You must be the group admin to access this feature. If you aren’t the admin, you won’t be able to use the @everyone feature.
- Secondly, you can only tag everyone in a Facebook group to mention all members on a new post. So you won’t be able to mention everyone before this feature came into existence.
- You can only use the @everyone feature once a day!
Here’s how you can do it using the FB app on your iOS or Android device:
1. Open the Facebook app on your phone and sign in to your account.
2. Tap on the hamburger icon.
3. Select groups.
4. Now, go to my groups and open the one you want to share a post, and tag everyone in a Facebook group.
5. Create the post, and in the captions, you must type @everyone.
Once you post it, everyone in the group will receive a notification.
How To Tag Everyone On Facebook Post? (Desktop)
If you are using FB from your desktop, then this is how you can use the tag everyone in a Facebook group feature:
1. Open a browser of your choice and sign in to your Facebook account.
2. Click groups from the menu on the left side.
3. Now, choose the group where you want to mention people.
4. Create a new post and type @everyone in the caption.
Finally, all group members receive a notification once you post it.
Why Can’t I Tag All Members On FB With The @everyone Feature?
We know how convenient this feature is for all the Facebook group admins. But what if aren’t able to tag your group members using this feature? We’ve listed out a few reasons why that’s happening and how you can fix this issue:
- You’re using an older version of the FB app; therefore, you need to update from the App store or the Google Playstore.
- If you aren’t the group admin, you won’t be able to tag everyone on Facebook group.
- Since this feature is new, this won’t be available to everyone. Therefore you need to be patient until its functions in your country.
That’s all you must know about the @everyone feature on Facebook. Wasn’t it easy to know how to tag everyone in a Facebook group? Many people are in a dilemma about its usage. As this appears in the notification, like all the tags, your group members might not take the mention of everyone seriously.