No matter how fun Snapchat might sound, it still can get a bit mind-boggling when you meet annoying people on the application. To avoid this, you can learn how to block someone on Snapchat and get rid of them.
Once you block the person on Snapchat, they won’t be able to contact and reach you, and you can live your trouble-free and pleasant Snapchat life. So we’re here with a quick virtual handbook on how to block someone on Snapchat.
Steps To Learn How To Block Someone On Snapchat
Something about constantly posting your life online and making it look very happening is what entices the boomers. But, sometimes, this continuous posting and snapping can be annoying and a solution. Following are the steps to block a person on Snapchat. All you need to do is open Snapchat and click “Manage Friendships” with the person you wish to block.
- Open your Snapchat and make sure you’ve logged into your account.
- Tap on the chat icon on the bottom left of the screen.
- Press on the person’s chat you wish to block and select “Manage Friendships.”
- Choose “Block” from the list to block a person on Snap.
Once you hit “Block,” the person will be removed from your Snapchat friend list. Also, they can no longer add you back again or even view your account, for that matter. These steps stay the same for iPhone as well as Android systems.
How To Block Someone On Snapchat Through Snap Stories?
There are multiple ways to block someone on Snapchat, and removing a person through snap stories is one of them.
- Open the Snapchat application.
- Go to the people icon at the bottom.
- Press & hold the story of a person you want to block on Snapchat.
- Tap on more, and choose the block option.
Steps To Block Someone On Snap By Location
This is one of the other ways to get rid of the annoyed person on the application. All you need to do is, go to the location icon and tap on the person’s Bitmoji avatar. After that, press & hold the person’s username, tap on more, and select the block option.
How To Unblock Someone On Snapchat?
Well, no matter how many methods you have learned to block someone on Snapchat, there’s only one way to unblock them. So, if, for any given reason, you wish to unblock people and add them back. Here are some easy steps you can follow to clear them again.
- Open Snapchat and click on your Bitmoji on the top left of the screen.
- Tap on the cog icon, which is positioned on the top right.
- Scroll down and click on “Blocked.”
- You can remove the person you wish to unblock from the list of blocked users.
Blocking essentially cut off any contact you had with that person. When you unblock a user, you’re supposed to add them again to your friend list on Snapchat.
Blocking someone on Snapchat also makes the person helpless and unable to contact you! However, if you have a problem with an unknown person viewing your story, you can block them from seeing your Snapchat story in a snap. This way, you can limit your Snapchat contact and reduce the chances of cache issues occurring while operating the application!