How To Download Spotify Songs To Apple Watch?
Can I download music to my Apple Watch? Let us see how to achieve that.
Do you want to know how to download Spotify Songs to Apple watch? Then, you are in the right place. Let us find out if can you play Spotify on Apple Watch.
It’s about time if you’re an Apple Watch owner and a Spotify Premium subscriber; the Apple Watch now supports downloading Spotify playlists, albums, and podcasts for offline listening. So, let us see how to download Spotify songs to Apple Watch.
To download music to your Apple Watch, you must open Spotify> Choose an album or playlist>Tap on the three dots>Tap on Download to Watch> Check the progress on the Watch. So you can enjoy and listen to the downloaded songs just like that.
Now, let us show you a detailed step-by-step guide on how to download music to Apple Watch.
How To Download Spotify Playlist To Apple Watch?
Before downloading songs, make sure you’re connected to WiFi to save your mobile data. Then, follow these steps to download Spotify songs to Apple watch:
- On your phone, open Spotify.
2. Choose a playlist, album, or podcast. (You can’t download just one song.)
3. Tap the three dots to get a menu.
4. One of the options should be “Download to this device” (your phone), and another should be “Download to Apple Watch.”
5. A pop-up will appear; check the download progress from the Apple Watch.
6. Open the Spotify app on your Apple Watch. Go to Downloads and Select a Playlist
7. From the list of Playlists, Tap on any downloaded playlist to listen to music.
Plug in your headphones and start listening.
This completes the steps on how to download Spotify songs to Apple Watch. The Apple Watch app for Spotify can be used to control your phone. If you choose your watch, you can leave your phone at home. Just make sure that your music has been downloaded entirely before you go.
Can You Play Spotify On Apple Watch Without Phone?
Yes, you can play up to 50 downloaded songs on Apple Watch without the phone. Or, about ten hours’ worth of music or podcasts can be downloaded from Spotify to play on your Apple Watch. According to Spotify, this number rises as the amount of space on your watch increases. Also, the Apple Watch’s speakers won’t play music, so you’ll need to use Bluetooth headphones instead.
If you haven’t already done so, open the Settings App on your watch, select Bluetooth, and turn on pairing mode on both devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1. Why won’t my Spotify songs download to my Apple Watch?
If you are unable to download songs to Apple Watch, try these solutions:
- Firstly, ensure the Bluetooth is turned on, connected, and paired with your Watch.
- Secondly, the App is updated and in sync with the smartphone.
- Reboot Apple Watch
- Delete the App and reinstall it again.
Q2. How do I play Spotify offline on Apple Watch?
To play songs offline, disconnect the Wi-Fi and mobile data connection so you can continue to access the playlist and songs offline.
Q3. How many songs can you download on Apple Watch Spotify?
You can download a total of 50 songs on your Apple Watch Spotify.
Q4. How can I listen to Spotify offline without premium 2022?
To listen to offline music with Premium, disconnect your Android or iOS device from the Internet. Then you’ll go into Offline Mode automatically, and you’ll be able to keep listening to those songs on your phone. Or you can try these methods to listen to Spotify offline:
- Download 3 months of free premium account using PayPal payment.
- Download and install Spotify++ for iOS devices
- You can also get six months of free Premium with the AT&T network.
Q5. Can Spotify play offline for free?
Yes, on the free version of Spotify, you can download podcasts for free. However, if you want to create playlists and download music, you need a premium account. But, even if you do not have a premium, there are a few hacks that you can use to save and listen to your favorite songs.
- You can buy a student premium plan.
- Get a Spotify family plan.
- Install Spotify MOD APK for Android devices.
So, that’s it! You do not need to take your phone everywhere you go. This was a step-by-step guide on how to download songs to Apple watch. The steps are easy. Remember, at present, Spotify allows you to download only 50 songs in a playlist.
So, suppose you are a premium Spotify user. In that case, you can download and save the music by following these steps: Open Spotify> Choose an album or playlist>Tap on the three dots>Tap on Download to Watch> A green arrow will be displayed next to the downloaded songs> Connect your earbuds to listen to the songs on the go.
If you want to download the songs you like on Spotify, you need to make your playlist, add the songs you like to it, and then follow the steps above to download it.