Have you ever been in a public situation where it got awkward as you randomly played a video on Facebook in full volume, and suddenly everybody in the quiet room was staring at you? We know how dreadful it can be, but the simple solution to this issue is saving videos on FB to watch them later in your personal space. Now the real question is how to see the saved videos on Facebook.
As easy as it is to save a video on Facebook, it’s easier to find them in your profile. All you need to do is go to the saved post section and find the video you have saved to watch later. So today, let’s see in detail how to see saved videos on Facebook on your desktop and mobile devices.
How To View Saved Videos On Facebook? (Desktop)
We all know that most of us use Facebook on mobile. But if you use the desktop version of FB, you can follow the steps below to see the saved video in your profile.
- Open Facebook on your browser and log in to your profile.
- On the left-hand side, you must tap on the Saved tab.
- On the next page, you will see all your saved Facebook posts.
- Tap the Filter icon at the top right and select videos from the drop-down list.
- Now, you will only see the list of saved videos.
- Tap on the video you want to watch, and it will start playing.
How To Find Saved Videos On Facebook App? (iPhone and Android)
Now the process to see the saved videos on the Facebook app is the same as that of the desktop. But you will see the interface is changed. Also, if you have stored the videos in your FB profile on your desktop, you will quickly see them in the saved list on your mobile app.
- Open The Facebook app on your device.
- Now tap on the hamburger icon at the bottom right of your screen. (Top left in the Android devices)
- Scroll down to the Saved tab.
- Open the Saved tab, and you will see the recently saved items.
- Tap on See all to view all the content you have saved on Facebook.
- At the top left, you will see the All with a down arrow button.
- Tap on the ALL button and select Videos from the pop-up menu.
- Next, tap on the video you want to see, and the video will start playing.
To remove the video, you must tap on the three horizontal dots at the side of the video and select Unsave from the pop-up menu. Once you have removed the video from the mobile app, it will also be removed from the saved list on the desktop.
What Are The Other ways To View Saved Videos On FB?
Although the methods mentioned above are the easiest ways to find your saved videos on Facebook, here’s how to find a way to go directly to the saved folder on your FB profile.
- Once you are on the home page of Facebook, tap on the search icon at the top.
- Search for Saved and tap on See all results for saved.
- Now you will see the saved folder at the top.
- Tap on the Saved folder and select the video you want to watch.
How To Share The Saved Videos On Facebook?
You might want to share your saved videos with your friends on Facebook. You can easily do that by creating a new post or sending it to a specific friend in FB messenger.
- Once you are in the saved tab, select the video you want to share.
- Tap the three horizontal dots on the side and select share from the menu.
- Once you are on create post page, tap on the public with a down arrow button.
- Now, you can select friends or friends except and choose the person you want to exclude.
- Once you are happy with the setting, go ahead and hit Post.
To share the saved video with your friends in Facebook Messenger, you must select messenger from the menu after tapping the three horizontal dots on the side of the saved video. Next, choose the friends you want to send the video to and tap on send.
You will see that your Facebook feed is flooded with new content at any given time. And every time you open FB on your device, the feed is refreshed and replaced with even more new content. In the midst of all this, it gets a little difficult to catch up with all the news and drama on Facebook. Also, with today’s lack of time, you won’t be able to watch all your favorite Facebook videos in one go. Therefore, it’s better to save videos on Facebook and watch them later at your convenience. Also, it’s a simple process to see saved videos on Facebook on your devices. So why not take advantage of the feature?
The method mentioned above lets you quickly find and watch your saved videos on FB. You can also save the FB videos in your mobile gallery.