As a creator or influencer on IG, you should know how to add music to Instagram reels. It is a straightforward task to put music on your reels on Instagram. Also, since Instagram has reels, it has taken the internet by storm.
Reels frequently go viral because the sounds used are popular. Furthermore, including music in a reel adds value and draws the viewer’s attention. Therefore, choosing a suitable song for your reel is crucial if many Instagram users want your video to be seen. So let’s see in detail how to add music to Instagram reels.
How To Add Music To Reels On Instagram?
Depending on the type of music you want, there are multiple ways to add it to your Instagram Reel. These methods apply to both iPhone and Android apps.
Add Background Music To Instagram Reels
- Open the Instagram app.
- Tap on the +Plus icon at the top.
- Go to the Reels option.
- Select the Audio icon and choose a song to use as a starting point for your recordings.
- Select the song from the list or search for the music you want.
You can select a specific song section using the slider at the bottom of the window. You can benefit by knowing which areas of a song are most popular, thanks to Instagram. Also, you can locate them in the slider’s pink spots. Finally, click Done to add the music to your reel.
Adding Trending Music To Reels On IG.
A great way to increase your viewership is to create a reel with music from a popular video. You won’t have to waste time manually looking for the song, which is a good thing.
Instagram makes it simple to add music from another person’s reel to your own.
- Open the Instagram Reel with the music you wish to use.
- Tap on the name of the song at the bottom of the reel.
- An Audio page for the music will appear. Here, you can see reels from other artists who have used the same music.
- Tap on the Use Audio option at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll be redirected to the reel recorder. Next, select the Audio icon and adjust the slider to use a specific song section.
- You can tap the Save Audio option to save the audio for future reels.
Add Music To IG Reels After Recording
It is simple to forget the value of music when recording your reel. However, you won’t have to start from scratch, so don’t worry. Here’s how to add music to your IG reel after recording it:
- First, tap the Music icon at the top of the reel edit screen.
- Next, press the Music button at the bottom left corner.
- Next, choose the song from Instagram’s music library and add it to your reel or search for it.
- Next, adjust the slider according to the section of the song you want.
- Finally, click Done once you are happy with the editing.
We have covered everything you need to know about how to add music to Instagram reels. There are multiple ways you can add music on IG reels, but the few mentioned above are the most popular ones. You can also post reels from the PC by sharing a video from your files and then adding music to them using third-party editing apps.