How To Remove Business Account On Instagram?
Did you know these super easy options to take off your business Instagram account?
You would like to know how to remove a business account on Instagram for reasons like a business downfall or maybe because you aren’t using it anymore. You can switch to a personal account if you don’t want to lose your account followers. This will save you time to generate followers the next time you create a business account.
The blog will walk you through the complete guideline on how to remove business account on Instagram in detail.
How To Delete Instagram Business Account?
We suggest you switch your business IG handle to personal because switching your handle will benefit your personal use. Here are the steps to delete Instagram business account in different ways.
- Open your Instagram account and go to the profile page.
- Tap on the hamburger icon at the top and go to the setting option.
- Under settings, tap on the account.
- Scroll down to find the switch account type and tap on it.
- Now, tap on the switch to personal account, and you are done!
So, this is how you can switch the account and use it for personal use. However, it’s time to see how to delete business Instagram account. Let’s see how to do it.
How To Delete Instagram Business Account? (Desktop)
Most people run Instagram on their computers to handle their business. If you are aboard the same boat, here’s what you need to do to shruff off the business account.
- Go to https://www.instagram.com/accounts/remove/request/permanent/ on chrome.
- Log in with your Instagram credentials.
- Once you do it, you will be on deleting your account page.
- From the dropdown, select the reason for deleting the account.
- Give a suitable reason and re-enter your Instagram password.
- Once you enter the password, click on the delete button at the bottom.
You can use similar steps for Android and iOS to remove professional account on Instagram.
How To Deactivate Instagram Professional Account?
This is another way you can use to know how to remove a professional account on Instagram. You can simply deactivate your business account as we do with our personal one. Check out the following steps to learn how:
- Open your Instagram account on the desktop.
- Go to the IG profile page, and tap on edit profile.
- Scroll down, and you will see the option “Temporarily deactivate my account”; click on it.
- Now, you must explain why you want to deactivate your Instagram business account and enter your IG password.
Once you do it, click on Temporarily deactivate account again, and you are done!
Knowing how to remove business account on Instagram is important when you decide to switch or delete the account. Here we have explained different ways to get rid of the professional account. However, switching is always the best choice, as they retain your followers and help you use them when you want to grow your IG page and make money with it.