How To Make WhatsApp Stickers?
Create the funniest WhatsApp Stickers and make your conversations more humorous.
WhatsApp chatting can be more interactive and humorous if you know how to include WhatsApp stickers in your conversations. Although it already has a limited set of built-in funny stickers, you can create various stickers from apps like emoji and Sticker.ly. These are not official apps by Meta, but the platform supports them well to create stickers.
For instance, you can make WhatsApp stickers using your and your friends’ photos just to have some fun during chatting. Let’s see the simple steps to make such stickers.
Table of Contents
How To Create WhatsApp Stickers? (iOS & Android)
Unfortunately, The Meta-owned messaging platform does not have an inbuilt feature to create stickers. However, we suggest you download the Sticker.ly app to make funny stickers. Then, you must choose an image from your gallery and add it to the app to make the WhatsApp stickers. Then, you can add texts and emojis to the stickers and end them in your chats.
1. Open the Sticker.ly app and tap on create.
2. Select animated or regular and upload a picture/video from your gallery.
3. Use the magic wand tool to remove the background.
4. Tap on the text icon and add emojis
5. Adjust the borders and tap next.
6. Tap save and then tap on create.
7. Now tap on ‘Add to WhatsApp‘.
That’s all! Your sticker is created. Now open a chat and tap on the stickers icon to send the sticker on WhatsApp.
How To Add Stickers On WhatsApp?
Now that we have created the stickers let’s find out how you can add stickers. Adding stickers to a chat is very easy. All you have to do is:
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile device.
- Tap the plus icon on the left of the message box. (Tap the smiley face on the top-left of the keypad on Android devices)
- Now tap on the plus icon on the right.
- You will be directed to the sticker store, where you can download sets of various stickers.
- Now select the Sticker set you want to download.
- Tap the download icon on the right.
Once downloaded, you can send the stickers in the chat by going to the stickers section and tapping on the sticker you want to send.
How To Create Your Avatar Sticker On WhatsApp?
Even though WhatsApp does not have an official sticker builder, you can still create your avatar and send it in your chats. This is the new update to the app. Here’s how you can send your stickers in chats.
1. Open WhatsApp, go to a conversation and tap on the stickers icon in the message box.
2. Then tap on the plus icon to see the avatar option at the top.
3. Now, create an avatar of your own by going through the different sections and tapping Done.
4. That’s it! Your avatar is ready.
Now you have your own set of stickers as avatars to send in the chats. That’s everything you should know about how to make WhatsApp stickers. You can create so many different stickers of your own. However, WhatsApp avatar stickers have limited variations as of now. So don’t miss out on making the most entertaining stickers on the most preferred instant messaging platforms and sharing them with your friend.