WhatsApp already has many fun stickers. But if you want to make WhatsApp stickers, you can easily do that! You ask how? Well, by using wemoji and Sticker.ly. These are not official apps by Meta, but the platform supports them well to create stickers. Also, stickers make your conversations funnier than they already are. So let’s go on a journey to create the most fun WhatsApp stickers using your photos.
How To Make WhatsApp Stickers? (iOS & Android)
Unfortunately, The Meta-owned messaging platform does not have an inbuilt feature to create stickers. However, we suggest you download the Sticker.ly app to make funny stickers. Then, you must choose an image from your gallery and add it to the app to make the WhatsApp stickers. Then, you can add texts and emojis to the stickers and end them in your chats.
- Open the Sticker.ly app and tap on create.
- Now select animated or regular and upload a picture/video from your gallery.
- Use the magic wand tool to remove the background.
- Now tap on the text icon and add emojis
- Adjust the borders and tap next.
- Tap save and then tap on create.
- Now tap on add to WhatsApp and tap.
That’s all! Your sticker is created. Now open a chat and tap on the stickers icon to send the sticker on WhatsApp.
How To Add Stickers On WhatsApp?
Now that we have created the stickers, let’s find out how you can add stickers. Adding stickers to a chat is very easy. All you have to do is:
- Open WhatsApp on your mobile device.
- Tap on the +plus icon on the left of the message box. (Tap the smiley face on the left on Android devices)
- Now tap on the plus icon on the right.
- You will be directed to the sticker store, where you can download sets of various stickers.
- Now select the Sticker set you want to download.
- Tap the download icon on the right.
Once downloaded, you can send the stickers in the chat by going to the stickers section and tapping on the sticker you want to send.
How To Create Your Avatar Sticker On WhatsApp?
Even though WhatsApp does not have an official sticker builder, you can still create your avatar and send it in your chats. This is the new update to the app. Here’s how you can send your stickers in chats.
- Open WhatsApp, go to a chat, and tap on the stickers icon in the message box.
- Then tap on the plus icon, and you will see the avatar option at the top.
- Now create an avatar of your own by going through the different sections and tapping Done.
- That’s it! Your avatar is ready.
Now you have your own set of stickers as avatars to send in the chats. That’s everything you need to know about how to make WhatsApp stickers. Wasn’t that easy? You can create so many different stickers of your own. However, WhatsApp avatar stickers have limited variations as of now. So don’t miss out on making the most entertaining stickers on WhatsApp and sharing them with your friend.