If you have recently bought a new MacBook and want to enjoy some music, then we are here to help you and show you how to download Spotify for Mac.
If you have tried downloading Spotify for PC, you must know that you cannot install the music streaming app through the App store. We will share how to download Spotify Desktop App in this guide.
How To Download Spotify For Mac OS?
Downloading and installing iOS, as you know, is not easy as you would do on an Android device. But, if you are wondering how to download music from Spotify to a computer, let us tell you that you can download playlists.
While Spotify tracks and albums cannot be downloaded individually, you can download playlists as many as you want. You can click the heart symbol next to your favorite songs and have those songs added to a downloadable playlist. Simply toggle the Download button located above any playlist to begin downloading.
So, follow these steps to install the music streaming app on your MacBook.
- Spotify is available on your Mac by visiting spotify.com/us/download/mac/ via your web browser.
- Simply hit the “Download” button.
- Launch Finder and extract the “SpotifyInstaller.zip” file you just downloaded.
- To install Spotify, double-click the.exe file you just extracted. Then, follow the online instructions and tap on Open.
- Just sit tight as the installer fetches and installs Spotify on your Mac.
- Simply launch the Spotify app from the Launchpad, log in, and start listening to your library of songs. The installation process to download Spotify for Mac might take a while.
- With Spotify Premium, you can save tracks to listen to them offline later.
You can get Spotify via the App Store on the iPhone, but on the Mac, you can’t. Instead, go to Spotify’s official website to get things rolling.
This is how you download the Spotify desktop version on your Mac OS. This method will work on all your Mac devices like iPad, Macbook, etc. Not only that, but it’s also simple to transfer your Spotify playlists to your Apple watch. Even if you have trouble adding music to your Apple Watch via Spotify, you can fix that too.
That’s it from us! Here’s everything you need to know on how to download Spotify on Mac.
You can do it all if you want to download or transfer a playlist from the music streaming app to Apple Music, Apple Watch, or MacBook.