Unlike other social media platforms that ask you to keep your story for 24 hours to archive them, FB lets you do it before it expires. Yes! Now simply put a story and know how to archive Facebook story. Once you put a FB story, you get the delete and archive options. So you can delete it right after you archive it.
This blog has laid out the complete guide on how you can archive Facebook story on your phone.
Table of Contents
How To Archive Story On Facebook For iPhone?
Suppose your Instagram and Facebook are linked, and whenever you upload something on IG, it automatically gets uploaded on Facebook. If you don’t want your FB followers to view it but want to save it as a memory, you can use the Facebook story archive feature. Here’s how to do it:
- Open your Facebook on your phone.
- Go to the profile icon on the page.
- Tap on your profile to see the FB story.
- Here, tap on the view story and the three dots icon at the top.
- Next, select the archive photo option.
- You will see a prompt saying, “Save this photo to your story archive?”
- Tap on OK here, and you are done!
Learn How To Facebook Story Archive On Desktop
The archiving story on Facebook has similar steps to the phone but with a different interface. Here’s the guide you can refer to know how:
- First, open your Facebook account on the browser.
- Go to the profile page, and choose the photo you want to archive.
- Next, tap on the three dots icon and select move to archive option.
How To Find Archive Story On Facebook?
After you have archived and saved your Facebook story, nobody won’t be able to see it except you. If you want to reaccess it, visit the story archive option. And to learn how to find the Facebook stories archive, you must follow the following steps!
- Launch your Facebook on your phone.
- Go to the profile icon.
- Now, tap on the three dots icon here.
- Select the archive option.
- Now, go to the story archive option at the top.
- Once you do it, you will see your saved story.
Steps To See Archive Stories on Facebook For Desktop
We have shared the steps of archiving stories on Facebook on the phone. But now we will tell you the steps of how to see the story archive Facebook on your desktop!
- Open your Facebook account on your desktop.
- Now, click on the profile icon at the top.
- Tap on the three dots icon and choose the archive option.
- Go to the dropdown on archive and choose story archive.
- Once you do it, you will see all Facebook archive story.
How To Download Archived Stories From Facebook?
If you lost all the FB pictures after uploading them and now want them, you can use the Facebook download data option. First, you have to send the download data request to Facebook and wait for the application to accept your request. Once it is accepted, you will get a Zip folder with all the Facebook content.
- Open Facebook and go to the setting.
- Select your Facebook information option to download archived stories.
- Tap on download your information.
- Choose the format, media quality, and data range and tap on Request a download.
- Once Facebook accepts your request, you will be requested for verification, and after that, you will receive a zip folder in your mail.
Can you Archive a FB story within 24 hours?
FB is the only social media application to archive a FB story within 24 hours.
How To Archive FB Chat?
If you want to archive messages on Facebook, you must use these steps!
- Go to the Messenger app.
- Select the chat.
- Tap and hold on to it.
- You will see different options.
- Tap on the archive, and you are done!
Once you do it, to find the archived message on Facebook, you can visit the archived chat option on Messenger!
How To Delete Archive Facebook Story?
If you have accidentally storied something on Facebook and want to delete it, open the FB story, and under the three dots icon, tap on delete.
Now you know the guide on Facebook stories archive. If you have seen amazing videos on FB story and want to save them, you can use the best tools to download the FB story.